- High-Grade Build Quality
- VLSC™ (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry)
- Burr-Brown 192 kHz/24-Bit DACs
- Separate Transformers for L/R Channels
- 80 W/Ch at 4 Ω, 1 kHz, 2 Channels Driven, IEC
Find help here!
Integrated Stereo Amplifier
Sophisticated Audio Processing in a Space-Saving Design
Beneath the A-5VL’s slim and elegant exterior lies a surprising amount of amplification muscle. You might wonder how Onkyo managed to incorporate the functionality of a pre- and power amp into such a slender integrated package. The key is the A-5VL’s extremely energy-efficient design. Because it produces much less heat than a typical amplifier, the A-5VL requires only a small heat sink. This leaves ample space for a range of precision-crafted audiophile-grade parts, such as specially audio-tuned capacitors and thick, low-impedance copper bus plates. The A-5VL employs Onkyo’s exclusive VLSC™ technology to ensure a smooth, pulse noise-free signal during conversion from digital to analog. You’ll enjoy precise and faithful reproduction of any audio source, whether it’s a CD, a tuner, or a turntable. As the A-5VL is also compatible with Onkyo’s optional RI (remote interactive) Docks for the iPod, you also have the convenience of controlling playback of your iPod via the amplifier’s remote controller.
• Best-in-Class High Current Capability for THX® Select2™ Plus-Certified Theater Reference Sound• Pure Direct Analog… morePress Release dated: 17 Apr 2014
• New Network A/V Receivers Debut with HDMI® * supporting 4K/60Hz Video and 21:9 widescreen format• HDCP 2.2, the… morePress Release dated: 17 Mar 2014
Audiovisual manufacturer Onkyo Corporation, Japan Institute of Scientific Research for Education, and the Braille Mainichi… morePress Release dated: 20 Nov 2013
Onkyo Expands Headphone Range with iOS-Compatible ES-CTI300 On-Ear and IE-CTI300 In-Ear ModelsOSAKA, JAPAN. Users of Apple… morePress Release dated: 6 Nov 2013
* Free HF Player Includes 16,000-band FIR Equalizer with Memory Presets* In-App Purchase Enables 192 kHz/24-bit DSD*, FLAC… morePress Release dated: 24 Oct 2013