- AWRAT (Advanced Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- Parallel Push-Pull Amplification Design with Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry
- Four Amplifier Modes for the Ultimate in Versatility
- Separate Wolfson® 192 kHz/24-Bit DACs for L/R Channels
- New Circuit Board Construction
Find help here!
Integrated Stereo Amplifier
Power and Clarity in One Sophisticated Device
Onkyo has declared war on distortion. The success of its campaign against noise is evident the moment you switch on the A-9070 Integrated Stereo Amplifier. New DIDRC (Dynamic Intermodulation Distortion Reduction Circuitry) dampens super high frequency distortion. Closed ground-loop circuits, HICC (High Instantaneous-Current Capability), and vibration-damping construction combine to produce a startlingly pure sound across a wide dynamic range.The unit’s four 15,000 µF capacitors keep plenty of power at the ready. Efficient parallel push-pull amplification paired with three-stage inverted Darlington circuitry works at reducing distortion to almost nil. Separate Wolfson® 192 kHz/24-bit DACs for both left and right channels improve performance. The unit is also equipped with 192 kHz/24-bit HD audio playback to handle modern formats. Four discrete amplifier modes—integrated amp, power amp, pre-amp, and split pre-amp/power amp—offer flexibility when integrating other hi-fi components. Details like an independent headphone amplifier, a phonograph equalizer, three digital audio inputs, four analog inputs, and gold-plated audio terminals/speaker posts speak of the highest build quality. The superb craftsmanship, technological refinement, and attention to detail invested in the A-9070 make it worthy of serious consideration for those in the market for top-shelf hi-fi gear.
• Best-in-Class High Current Capability for THX® Select2™ Plus-Certified Theater Reference Sound• Pure Direct Analog… morePress Release dated: 17 Apr 2014
• New Network A/V Receivers Debut with HDMI® * supporting 4K/60Hz Video and 21:9 widescreen format• HDCP 2.2, the… morePress Release dated: 17 Mar 2014
Audiovisual manufacturer Onkyo Corporation, Japan Institute of Scientific Research for Education, and the Braille Mainichi… morePress Release dated: 20 Nov 2013
Onkyo Expands Headphone Range with iOS-Compatible ES-CTI300 On-Ear and IE-CTI300 In-Ear ModelsOSAKA, JAPAN. Users of Apple… morePress Release dated: 6 Nov 2013
* Free HF Player Includes 16,000-band FIR Equalizer with Memory Presets* In-App Purchase Enables 192 kHz/24-bit DSD*, FLAC… morePress Release dated: 24 Oct 2013