- DIDRC (Dynamic Intermodulation Distortion Reduction Circuitry)
- Precision Clock
- Separate Wolfson® 192 kHz/24-Bit DACs for L/R Channels
- Silent Disc Mechanism with Die-Cast Tray
- Fully Flat Anti-Vibration Chassis and Floating Circuit Board Construction
Find help here!
Compact Disc Player
New CD Player Takes it to the Next Level
It’s difficult to imagine how you could improve the humble CD player, but Onkyo’s engineering team had plenty of inspiration. For 2011, the C-7070 is an extremely versatile and sophisticated piece of audio equipment. The unit is strengthened with vibration-damping legs, a 1.6 mm thick flat-base chassis, an aluminum CD tray with silent mechanism, a full-floating circuit board, and a handsome aluminum front panel. In addition, the electrical system benefits from a precision clock, a pair of Wolfson® 192 kHz/24-bit DACs—one for each channel—and Onkyo’s DIDRC (Dynamic Intermodulation Distortion Reduction Circuitry). These improvements all but eliminate noise from the source, meaning your music will sound clearer than ever. Naturally, the C-7070 plays audio discs or CD-R/CD-RWs and your favorite MP3/WMA compilation CDs. It also connects to your iPod/iPhone via the USB port, and plays music straight off a USB thumb drive. The three-stage dimmer function, gold-plated audio terminals, and headphone amplifier differential circuitry offer further evidence of Onkyo’s attention to detail. All this adds up to a player that, like your CD collection, will be around for a long time to come.
• Best-in-Class High Current Capability for THX® Select2™ Plus-Certified Theater Reference Sound• Pure Direct Analog… morePress Release dated: 17 Apr 2014
• New Network A/V Receivers Debut with HDMI® * supporting 4K/60Hz Video and 21:9 widescreen format• HDCP 2.2, the… morePress Release dated: 17 Mar 2014
Audiovisual manufacturer Onkyo Corporation, Japan Institute of Scientific Research for Education, and the Braille Mainichi… morePress Release dated: 20 Nov 2013
Onkyo Expands Headphone Range with iOS-Compatible ES-CTI300 On-Ear and IE-CTI300 In-Ear ModelsOSAKA, JAPAN. Users of Apple… morePress Release dated: 6 Nov 2013
* Free HF Player Includes 16,000-band FIR Equalizer with Memory Presets* In-App Purchase Enables 192 kHz/24-bit DSD*, FLAC… morePress Release dated: 24 Oct 2013