- THX® Ultra2™ Certified
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- All-Analog Circuitry Unaffected by Digital Noise
- Audiophile Design and Components for High-Power Performance
- Discrete Output Stage Circuitry to Inhibit Audio Interference
Find help here!
Transcendental Performance from Flagship Power Amplifier
Rather than simply offering raw power, the PA-MC5501 is engineered to deliver superior dynamic response and outstanding signal purity. Onkyo’s highly efficient push-pull amplification and WRAT suite work to minimize interference, stabilize the voltage, and boost the current across the unit’s electrical system. Components such as the toroidal transformer, large capacitors, and heavy-duty transistors are all designed to handle very high loads. Audiophile-grade parts—such as gold-plated speaker posts and XLR inputs—are used throughout. The result? Instantaneous response to signal gains, extremely low levels of distortion through the dynamic range, and the sort warmth and clarity only a top-shelf analog amplifier can provide. Paired with a matching Onkyo pre-pro unit, the PA-MC5501’s nine channels and bi-amping capability offer extraordinary set-up flexibility to bring you the ultimate in THX® Ultra2™-certified surround sound.
• New Network A/V Receivers Debut with HDMI® * supporting 4K/60Hz Video and 21:9 widescreen format• HDCP 2.2, the… morePress Release dated: 17 Mar 2014
Audiovisual manufacturer Onkyo Corporation, Japan Institute of Scientific Research for Education, and the Braille Mainichi… morePress Release dated: 20 Nov 2013
Onkyo Expands Headphone Range with iOS-Compatible ES-CTI300 On-Ear and IE-CTI300 In-Ear ModelsOSAKA, JAPAN. Users of Apple… morePress Release dated: 6 Nov 2013
* Free HF Player Includes 16,000-band FIR Equalizer with Memory Presets* In-App Purchase Enables 192 kHz/24-bit DSD*, FLAC… morePress Release dated: 24 Oct 2013