- Rated Output Power: 120 W
- Adjustable Crossover Frequency (50 Hz–200 Hz)
- Phase Switch (Normal or Reverse)
- Output-Level Control
Find help here!
Bass Reflex Powered Subwoofer
For a More Fully Rounded Audio Experience
Craving some extra low-end impact for your movies, games, and music? Take a good look at the SKW-208. This powered subwoofer makes an ideal foil for your compatible mini system or multichannel set-up. Its down-firing construction is designed to deliver highly stable and efficient acoustic radiance. Meanwhile, the crossover frequency can be adjusted from 50 Hz to 200 Hz, for an optimal match with your speaker set. With the SKW-208, you get heart-pounding explosions, hypnotic basslines, and all-enveloping lowfrequency effects.
• Best-in-Class High Current Capability for THX® Select2™ Plus-Certified Theater Reference Sound• Pure Direct Analog… morePress Release dated: 17 Apr 2014
• New Network A/V Receivers Debut with HDMI® * supporting 4K/60Hz Video and 21:9 widescreen format• HDCP 2.2, the… morePress Release dated: 17 Mar 2014
Audiovisual manufacturer Onkyo Corporation, Japan Institute of Scientific Research for Education, and the Braille Mainichi… morePress Release dated: 20 Nov 2013
Onkyo Expands Headphone Range with iOS-Compatible ES-CTI300 On-Ear and IE-CTI300 In-Ear ModelsOSAKA, JAPAN. Users of Apple… morePress Release dated: 6 Nov 2013
* Free HF Player Includes 16,000-band FIR Equalizer with Memory Presets* In-App Purchase Enables 192 kHz/24-bit DSD*, FLAC… morePress Release dated: 24 Oct 2013