- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- Discrete Amplifier Design with Quality Parts
- Play Your Audio Sources in Two Different Rooms
- Universal Port for Single-Cable Connection of Onkyo Peripheral Devices
Find help here!
Streamlined Design and Clean Amplification for Two-Channel Audio
At Onkyo, our love of music runs deep. You can hear it in every audio and A/V system we make. Embodying that spirit is the TX-8030, a stereo A/V receiver with carefully selected parts and a streamlined design that brings power and finesse to your music, movies, and games. Driving it all is a massive transformer that works alongside a discrete amplifier design incorporating high-quality 8,200 μF capacitors. Onkyo’s WRAT technology provides clean and precise amplification for all your favorite audio sources, while Zone 2 pre-outs let you enjoy distributed audio in a second room. The superior build quality of the TX-8030 is exemplified by its gold-plated terminals and sleek aluminum front panel.
Audiovisual manufacturer Onkyo Corporation, Japan Institute of Scientific Research for Education, and the Braille Mainichi… morePress Release dated: 20 Nov 2013
Onkyo Expands Headphone Range with iOS-Compatible ES-CTI300 On-Ear and IE-CTI300 In-Ear ModelsOSAKA, JAPAN. Users of Apple… morePress Release dated: 6 Nov 2013
* Free HF Player Includes 16,000-band FIR Equalizer with Memory Presets* In-App Purchase Enables 192 kHz/24-bit DSD*, FLAC… morePress Release dated: 24 Oct 2013
Onkyo announces an updated version of the ONKYO Remote 2 App (v 1.52) which is now compatible with the new iOS 7 operating… morePress Release dated: 30 Sep 2013